Big Day. Made firm decisions, but didn't dwell or create fake situations in my head.
Emailed Biomet and gave two weeks notice. Took care of 401K and insurance issues, asked them to mail my personal belongings, I'll mail back theirs. Done and done. No drama, no tears, no regrets.
The day went to fast, didn't do so well on the cleaning, was caught up in all of the above and missed all the goals.
Its ok Laur, your not perfect!
But did go back to Mentone UMC and met the new pastor. Good food, good music, kids had a great time, and for the first time I felt God there my spirit awakened.
It was about waiting on prayer and wanting it to be instant.
The day before I had sat at this computer and wished I could IM God. Patience?
My life and the journey thus far
- Laur
- Mother, daughter, sister, friend. Child of Christ, liver of life (haha that sounds funny)
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment