My life and the journey thus far

Mother, daughter, sister, friend. Child of Christ, liver of life (haha that sounds funny)

Friday, May 23, 2008

Waiting Game

Yeah!!! Only 3 more days till my due date. It seems like it came so fast, even without working for the last week. I thought I would be bored out of my mind but I have really enjoyed spending time with Dyrs, taking naps, cleaning the house, and gardening & sewing with Mom (although niether of us would quit our day jobs to be seamstresses).

Have a new game plan for my career that I am really excited about. I attended a seminar Wednesday about medical transcription. And I signed up! Pretty soon I should be getting my course work and hopefully in about 5 months I'll be ready to start my new career. It will allow me to work from home, set my own hours, and save on expenses like babysitters, gas, etc. Most importantly, I'll be able to be the stay at home mom I've always wanted to be and contribute to the household income which is important to our family. I am very excited!

Well, hope you all have your cell phones on standby... pretty soon I'll hope to post pictures of the new family member!!

No comments: